Sunday 26 May 2013

Girls From Lahore

SANA AKRAM FROM LAHORE.

My name is Sana iqbal and i am from fiasalabad pakistan i am tehe student of First year Fine arts frome the last few months  i remain very busy in my studies and i didnt give my time to my friends but know friends i am totallly free from my studies so friend now contact to me i am totaly free for u so now u dnt feel any complain from me that i am not giving time tou  you bec i am free sooo all friends who are angry too me i sad them sorry and friends now i am totally yours so contact to me
Name=Sana Akram
Age=21
Number=03427662593

4 comments:

  1. my name ehsan i leavd in sodia frind ship to u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear mam salam i am from U.A.E
    and this is my mob number 00971552197215
    and this is my Skype
    ID Qamar.1603

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE YOU VRY I WANT FRIEND SHIP WITH YOU

    ReplyDelete